FAMILY JUSTICE CENTER Buncombe County North Carolina
A Path to Strength, Safety & Hope
THE FAMILY JUSTICE CENTER (FJC) IS A SAFE PLACE WHERE VICTIMS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ELDER ABUSE CAN COME FOR HELP. AT THE BUNCOMBE COUNTY FAMILY JUSTICE CENTER SURVIVORS CAN ACCESS MANY DIFFERENT SERVICES IN ONE LOCATION AND BEGIN THEIR JOURNEY TOWARDS STRENGTH, SAFETY, AND HOPE.
HERE, YOU CAN FIND:
- Help from experts that can help you figure out how find safety and how to move forward
- Law enforcement officials to help you with possible criminal charges, gather evidence and information on how the criminal court process works.
- Legal services with on-site attorneys and legal assistants to help you understand your legal rights and protections and help you navigate the judicial system.
- Forensic medical exams by a specially trained nurse to exam and document the extent of your injuries.
- Assistance with creating a safety plan for you and your family.
- Emotional support, counseling and case managers that can support you in healing from the emotional impacts of violence.
Walk-in Welcomed: 35 Woodfin St. Asheville, NC 28801
Call for an appointment: 828.250.6900 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS click here: https://www.buncombecounty.org/law-safety/family-justice-center/default.aspx