Garden & Landscape Consulting – Stoneweaver Stonescapes
Stoneweaver Stonescapes – Garden and Landscape Design consultation and recommendations with Joe Roberts
After many years of working in the field I consult in the following areas …
- I can help you plan and design gardens and hardscaping, including retaining walls, steps, sidewalks, patios, borders for garden beds, and other stone features.
- I can assist you with new home construction: how to site a house, where to put in the driveways, and how to open up the land for clearing (for future gardens and hardscaping). I have a good sense of how the land lays here in Western NC.
- I can help advise you on how to improve your soil through composting, green manures, worms, etc. I have a life-long, avid interest in gardening and especially in growing organic food for my family and friends.
- I can help you design gardens that combine both food and landscaping plants. I am a graduate of the NC Master Gardener Program and also a CPP (Certified Plant Professional).
- I can recommend some of the best people for your particular job.
- My wife Debra is a Master Beekeeper and natural beekeeping educator who can assist you if you would like to explore having bees. You can learn more about her at: HolyBeePress.com.
- Visit Joe’s website Stoneweaver Stonescapes call or email (828) 712.0881 or firstname.lastname@example.org