SheVille Values & Mission
We value and have as our guiding principles the feminist ideals of diversity, creativity, balance, collaboration, compassion, sustainability, and environmental preservation that challenge greed, exploitation, disrespect and domination.
- to counter attitudes and actions that support racism, sexism, misogyny and xenophobia
- to counter information that encourages or disregards environmental abuse and waste
- to feature those elements of community that energize, inspire and encourage diversity and collaboration
- to provide a safe and supportive web environment for our readers, advertisers and contributors
- to provide our readers with a current resource about local and regional people and events, women’s lives, education and health, the arts and arts education, sustainability and the environment
- to promote and give affordable visibility to local and regional entrepreneurs, educators, farmers, artists and writers
We provide local, regional, national and international information about women’s lives and education, regional performing and visual arts and writing, the environment, green living and sustainability and regional Western North Carolina businesses, people and events.
SheVille.org of Western North Carolina is a one-of-a-kind women’s online, community magazine for EVERYONE. Contact Jean or Rain at (828)215-2915 or firstname.lastname@example.org