OnTrack Financial Education and Counseling – April Education Schedule
- (4-part class) Tuesdays and Thursdays, April 18, 20, 25 & 27 from 5:30 to 8:30pm
Understanding Reverse Mortgages
- Thursday, April 20 from 12:00 to 1:30 pm
- Saturdays, April 29 & May 6 from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
Find out what credit is and why it’s important. Understand what affects your credit score. Gain knowledge of method to repair or establish credit.
- Thursday, April 6 from 12:00 to 1:30 pm
- Wednesday, April 12 from 5:30 to 7:00 pm
- Friday, April 21 from 12:00 to 1:30 pm
- Tuesday, April 25 from 5:30 to 7:00 pm
A budget plan is one of the best tools for financial empowerment. Learn how income, expenses, and debt all affect a successful budget and gain tools to help you create a realistic budget. Additionally, everyone has a different solution for managing debt. This class will discuss the array of options for managing your debt.
- Wednesday, April 5 from 5:30 to 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, April 11 from 12:00 to 1:30 pm
- Monday, April 17 from 5:30 to 7:00 pm
- Friday, April 28 from 12:00 to 1:30 pm
- Monday, April 3 from 5:30 to 7:00 pm
Thinking about purchasing a home, but don’t know where to start? Between realtors, banks, closing costs, and inspections, the task can seem overwhelming. But don’t worry – this introduction to first time homebuying will provide the answers you’ve been looking for and resources to help!
- Monday, April 10 from 12:00 to 1:30 pm
- Wednesday, April 26 from 5:30 to 7:00 pm
Identity theft happens when someone steals your personal information and uses it without your permission. In this class, we’ll discuss how it happens, identify popular fraud and scam techniques, learn how to prevent identity theft, and explain what to do if you’re a victim of identity theft.
- Wednesday, April 19 from 12:00 to 1:30 pm
50 S. French Broad Ave, Second Floor
or to register for an education class, call 828-255-5166 or 1-800-737-5485.