Women’s Lives: Join Us on Women’s Advocacy Day April 9
Join Us on Women’s Advocacy Day
Are you ready? Come to Raleigh on Tuesday, April 9!
- Hear Kim Gandy talk about her history of working for women, especially in the area of Violence Against Women
- Hear representatives from NCWU member organizations talk about other issues of concern.
- Join with others from your district and across the state to speak to your legislators about the issues of most concern to you
- If you are free Monday evening, join us for a special reception in honor of Ms. Gandy and focused on the issues of violence against women
Registration is open! Please let us know you are coming!
- Register for Advocacy Day: ncwu.org/register-wad/
- Register for the April 8 reception: ncwu.org/register-gandy
- More information and what to expect
Women’s Advocacy Day and the reception are free and open to the public, though space is limited at the reception. Donors to NCWU will be recognized at the reception with special recognition for those contributing at least $75 (bronze), $150 (silver) and $250 (gold). Please consider a donation to help our efforts.