Asheville Compounding Pharmacy
Asheville Compounding Pharmacy (ACP) is a locally owned and operated full-service pharmacy that has been serving Asheville and surrounding areas since 1992.
John Boff started ACP as a franchise pharmacy and has built his operation into a state-of-the-art pharmacy that prides itself on high-quality customer service. ACP offers the following services:
- Traditional Prescription Dispensing.
- Custom Compounded Prescriptions.
- Natural hormone replacement therapy for men and women.
- Flavored oral and topical medications for animals.
- Alternative dosage forms, like lollipops, flavored liquids, creams and suppositories for humans of all ages.
- Topical pain creams for arthritis, fibromyalgia and chronic pain.
- Sterile compounds: eye drops, injections for erectile dysfunction, subcutaneous B12 injections, intravenous vitamin preparations.
- Adrenal fatigue.
- Thyroid (T3 and T4) replacement.
- Flu and Shingles vaccinations.
- Consultations: hormone replacement therapy, medication management for patients with chronic diseases like diabetes, high blood pressure, COPD, asthma and weight management.
- We accept most major insurance plans.
- Go to our website: Asheville Compounding Pharmacy Phone: 828.255.8757