Special Event Ads
SINGLE EVENT – FULL PAGE – STAND-ALONE ADVERTISING for $60.00 we will:
~ publish your one time event such as a performance, book signing or book release, fundraiser, etc.
ONGOING MONTHLY EVENTS ADVERTISING for $120.00/year we will:
~ publish and refresh your monthly events in one document with a link to your website events throughout the year.
SPECIAL EVENTS and ONGOING MONTHLY EVENTS ADVERTISING for $240.00/year we will:
~ publish your monthly events’ document and up to 4 of your special ticketed events throughout the year.
YOUR EVENTS WILL BE SEEN ON SHEVILLE.ORG for up to 3 months.
EVENT PUBLISHING includes your Press Release with active links and jpgs in:
~ SPECIAL EVENTS and NEWS sections of the magazine,
~ the SHEVILLE FRONT PAGE FEATURES
~ the SHEVILLE COMMUNITY CALENDAR
~ SHEVILLE FACEBOOK & SHEVILLE TWITTER, as well as The FEMMESPHERE Newsletter
HOW TO REQUEST EVENT PUBLISHING
Please EMAIL YOUR PRESS RELEASE in a ready-to-publish Word doc or in an email along with high resolution jpgs.
EMAIL YOUR QUESTIONS AND PRESS RELEASE TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Your announcement should be in the form of an offering that has useful content for our readership and fits with our mission. No”infomercials” please. (All in-kind announcements are subject to space and editorial approvaL
More People Want to Know About Your Business
Let SheVille.org Help
The SheVille.org women’s online magazine is uniquely a digital publication providing you with a targeted advertising opportunity. Our audience consists of 79% women and 21% men. Women drive 80% of consumer spending and influence 90% of all home purchases. (Stats and Facts – Women by the Numbers) Our readers are predominantly women who are interested in services, products and events in Western North Carolina and who want to know about local places and people -You!
- We have over 700 pages in 16 categories of information concerning local, regional and global news and events important to women’s lives, health, the arts, the environment and the Western North Carolina region generally.
- We are built and managed by local Asheville folks to support area businesses. For over twelve years, SheVille has had a reputation of inspiring our readers and being a valuable resource in our community. We value the distinctive character of locally owned business in our region which has the unique opportunity to create and maintain jobs in a community and to keep revenue within the community that provides regional, social and economic stability.
- When you advertise with Sheville.org you connect with our loyal readership consisting of 40% returning visitors, 60% new visitors exceeding 1800 hits per month. SheVille’s bounce rate is very low at less than 8%. This means that that our readers are interested and engaged with our topics and that we have a very faithful collection of visitors. Our audience is in-depth and keen to read everything about Western North Carolina. Our site traffic means more visibility for you and more people getting information about your business.
- Overall, Sidebar and Banner ads can expect to be served over 18,000 times in a quarter. That is a lot of new exposure for your business!
- With Banner ads and Sidebar ads roaming throughout the publication and refreshing with each new page click, that means more repeated exposure to an interested audience for your business. The first rule of advertising is: once you’ve told them, tell them again. That kind of exposure leads to familiarity and ultimately customer conversion.
- Our comprehensive and active Social Media presence and targeted outreach draw even more activity towards your ad and business. Through FaceBook, Twitter and Instagram, as well as our bi-weekly e-newsletter targeted outreach, we continue to drive new visitors to the SheVille web magazine and expand exposure for our advertisers.