Want more people to know about your business? Let SheVille help. Here’s how.
The SheVille.org women’s online magazine is uniquely a digital publication providing you with a targeted advertising opportunity. Our audience consists of 79% women and 21% men. Women drive 80% of consumer spending and influence 90% of all home purchases. (Stats and Facts – Women by the Numbers) Our readers are predominantly women who are interested in services, products and events in Western North Carolina and who want to know about local places and people -You!
Our commitment is to promote local people, businesses, organizations and events, particularly local non-profit programs. We provide a vehicle for our advertisers to have broad online presence about what they have to offer customers. Our online marketing increases the public’s awareness of local businesses and social programs in a consistent way, because SheVille content is in-depth with over 600 pages and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our content is updated several times a week in order to provide fresh information with text links that helps us rank well on search engines for targeted keywords.
- We have over 600 pages in 16 categories of information concerning local, regional and global news and events important to women’s lives, health, the arts, the environment and the Western North Carolina region generally.
- We are built and managed by local Asheville folks to support area businesses. For over twelve years, SheVille has had a reputation of inspiring our readers and being a valuable resource in our community. We value the distinctive character of locally owned business in our region which has the unique opportunity to create and maintain jobs in a community and to keep revenue within the community that provides regional, social and economic stability.
- When you advertise with Sheville.org you connect with our loyal readership consisting of 40% returning visitors, 60% new visitors. SheVille’s bounce rate is very low at less than 8%. This means that that our readers are interested and engaged with our topics and that we have a very faithful collection of visitors. Our audience is in-depth and keen to read everything about Western North Carolina. Our site traffic means more visibility for you and more people getting information about your business.
- Overall, Sidebar and Banner ads can expect to be served thousands of time in a quarter. That is a lot of new exposure for your business!
- With Banner ads and Sidebar ads roaming throughout the publication and refreshing with each new page click, that means more repeated exposure to an interested audience for your business. The first rule of advertising is: once you’ve told them, tell them again. That kind of exposure leads to familiarity and ultimately customer conversion.
- Our comprehensive and active Social Media presence and targeted outreach draw even more activity towards your ad and business. Through FaceBook, Twitter and Instagram, as well as our weekly e-newsletter targeted outreach, we continue to drive new visitors to the SheVille web magazine and expand exposure for our advertisers.